One lucky person will win 4 tickets to the Cup with reserved seating in the grandstand and food vouchers to use on the day.
The Reclink Community Cup is a fantastic community event that Powershop is stoked to be supporting!
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of conditions
- Information regarding prizes and how to enter the competition forms part of these conditions. By entering, entrants accept these conditions.
Restrictions on entry
- Entry is open only to Australian residents aged 18 or over residing in Victoria, excluding directors, management, officers and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management, officers and employees) of the Promoter or Reclink Australia, of the Promoter’s related corporations or Reclink Australia’s related corporations, of the Promoter’s or Reclink Australia’s advertising and sales promotion agencies or of any other agencies or entities associated with this competition (“Eligible Entrant/s”).
Duration of competition
- The competition opens at noon on Wednesday 14 June 2017 and closes at noon on Thursday 22 June 2017 (“Competition Period”).
Method of Entry
- To enter, you must, during the Competition Period, submit your personal details by completing the competition entry form via Facebook.
- Each Eligible Entrant may only enter this competition once. All entries must be received by the Promoter during the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they are received by the Promoter’s database and not at the time of submission by the entrant. The Promoter is not liable for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence due to error, omission, tampering, deletion, theft, communications failure or otherwise. The Promoter has no control over communications networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Entries not fully complying with these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
- One Eligible Entrant will be selected at random electronically from all Eligible Entries received during the Competition Period to win the Prize as set out in clause 11 below (“Winner”).
- Details from all entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this competition which may include disclosures to third parties including Reclink Australia for the purpose of processing and conducting the competition and also for contacting entrants. If the personal information requested is not provided, the entrant cannot participate in the competition and their entry will be deemed ineligible. All personal information will be stored by the Promotor in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
- An entrant also agrees that the Promoter may, in the event the entrant is a Winner, publish or cause to be published the Winner’s name and locality in any media.
- The Winner will receive a VIP package to the Reclink Community Cup 2017. The package consists of; four (4) reserved grandstand seats (including general admission) at the Reclink Community Cup 2017, and four (4) food vouchers with a total value of $100 (Prize). All additional costs incurred on the day of the Reclink Community Cup 2017, must be borne by the Winner.
- Acceptance and participation in the Prize by the Winner is subject to the acceptance and adherence to any additional terms and conditions specified by the suppliers of the Prize including validity and access restrictions.
- It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the Winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion or any agencies associated with this competition.
- The Winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
Notification of winner
- The winner will be notified via phone and email on Thursday 22 June 2017.
- The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identify and proof of age. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
Disqualification of entries
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person.
- The Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Prize or otherwise cease to provide any benefit of the Prize to a winner if the winner, in the opinion of the Promoter behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related bodies corporate or the agencies or companies associated with this competition, is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
Changes in prize value
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If for any reason a winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in Prize value. Where a Prize or an element of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that Prize or that element another item of equal or higher value as determined by the Promoter.
- The Prize must be claimed by 5:00pm on Friday 23 June 2017. If the Prize remains unclaimed by that date, the Winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternate winner in accordance with clause 7 in order to distribute the Prize.
Exclusion of liability
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies including Reclink Australia, will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any damage or delay in transit to Prizes.
Problems affecting competition
- If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
Facebook and Social Media Statement
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and / or any other social media site(s). The entrant releases Facebook from all liability in relation to the promotion. The entrant is providing information to the promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter is Powershop Australia Pty Ltd (Powershop), ABN 41 154 914 075, of 357 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000.